African Leopard Print Throw and Blanket by Thula Tula
You Save: $39.00 (27%)
Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
Keeper of memories
This luxuriously soft, cozy, lightweight, and hypoallergenic throw will sometimes be a superhero cloak, other times a picnic blanket but always a keeper of memories.
The African Leopard print throw is a gorgeous expression of Africa's soul. Each woven strand holds the intricate stories of the African people that helped bring your blanket to life. Every fiber wraps you in comfort and warmth like that of your grandmother's embrace.
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Sustainably and ethically made In South Africa
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- ▼About the woven Leopard print
- The leopard, known as the Great Watcher in many African cultures, is a symbol of nobility and courage. In ancient times, ‘The Leopard’ was a title bestowed upon a courageous king. And in the Zulu culture, leopard skins are still reserved for royalty. It is also the most secretive and arguably one of the most beautiful of the big cats. Many African tribes believe that the leopard is a guide for the spirit of the dead, helping them find their resting place. Traditional healers also believe them to have magical powers. The leopard has been the subject of many myths and folklore legends as to how it got its spots. Perhaps the best-remembered is the fable about how the leopard looked ‘like a sunflower against a tarred fence’ when he entered the forest from the veld. A kind Ethiopian painted the beautiful five-dotted rosettes onto his skin to help him blend into his forest surroundings.
- Size: 55in x 71in / 140cm x 180cm
- Color: Black / Ivory / Brown
- Gm/2: 365 g/m2
- Style: Throw / Wrap
- Materials: 100% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber with a triple jacquard weave, open selvedge.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.
- ◄Care Guide
The Africa Leopard print is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.