Fulfilled by our friends at Arteflame
Nothing is better than enjoying the outdoors and cooking out in the open. Arteflame is known for making great backyard grills and now also offers a Park Grill line. The Park Grills are specifically designed for public parks, campgrounds and high usage areas. The designs are almost identical to the regular Arteflame grills except that these grills are all formed and welded into a single piece. There are no moving pieces, no pieces to adjust, no pieces that can be vandalized or disappear. Every Park Grill is a single solid piece that will surely stand the test of time.
The Arteflame Park Grill line of products feature single piece integrated grill / griddle cooktops. The large center opening makes it easy to add charcoal or wood and stoke the fire. Half of the cooktop is griddle which is perfect for cooking hard to grill items like bacon, eggs, vegetables, fish or (best of all) juicy burgers. The grill half of the cooktop is just like a traditional barbecue. The Arteflame Park Grill combines grill and griddle into one. This makes grilling delicious and healthy meals much more easier and fun.
The Arteflame Park Grill is designed for frequent use and constant exposure to the outdoors and the public. The entire structure is made of Corten steel. Corten steel is also called weathering steel or architectural steel. It is specifically designed to be outside and requires -0- maintenance to look fantastic. The Arteflame cooktops are heavy duty solid carbon steel that will last many many years of constant use. The Park Grill designs use stainless steel footers so anchoring bolts can easily be used for permanent installation.
The Park Grills are designed for use in places and are completely welded into one solid piece. Because it is designed for public spaces, none of the regular ARTEFLAME accessories can be mounted.
- Solid Steel Construction For High Usage Areas
- Grill and Griddle Combination Cooktop
- Available in 40"⌀ / 40" High or 30"⌀ / 30" High
- One Piece Construction, No Moving Parts
- Grill Body Made Of Corten Steel With Stainless Steel Footer
- 3/8" Thick Solid Carbon Steel Cooktop On All Grills
- Solid Stainless Steel Footer with Precut Mounting Holes For Easy Installation
- Easy Ash Removal Through Open Top
- Steel Structure Contains Fire
- Internal Water Drain
- Meets Accessibility Requirements
- Made in The USA
- Arteflame Grills are designed to last a life time so we use only steel making the grills quite heavy, shipping weights can be over 500lbs!