Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
Luxuriously Soft and Comfy
This ultra-soft blanket seamlessly combines refined comfort with intricate traditional beauty. The Mali Mudcloth is a reversible, four-season, cozy yet lightweight blanket. The rich earth tones in this generously sized California King African print blanket will be the center of attention in any decor or occasion, indoors or out. Its super soft texture will make you reach for this blanket time and time again.Your Purchase helps, 1 blanket = 30 Kids with clean water
- Crafted In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, no toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- ▼About the Mali Mudcloth
Your Mali Mudcloth is made in Africa and is inspired by the centuries-old traditionally dyed cotton fabrics of the people of Mali. Since its early roots in this rich culture, it is the men’s duty to weave the fabric, after which it is handed over to the women. They dye the fabric, using mud that has been fermented for up to a year. The fabric is then dried in the sun and symbolic patterns are painted on by hand. Traditionally worn by hunters, the patterns are rich in cultural significance, referring to historical events, mythological concepts, or proverbs.
- Size: 79” x 90” / 200cm x 230cm
- Style: Bed Blanket fits California king
- Materials: 50% cotton / 45% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber 5% polyester; using a double face jacquard weave.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
- ◄Care Guide
The Mali mudcloth is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.