Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
lightweight and Cozy
This soft, beautifully woven African print throw is inspired by the elaborate and complex designs of the traditional Kuba cloth from the Congo. It is cozy, lightweight, hypoallergenic, and sustainably and ethically crafted in Africa. It has a minimalist beauty that melts together the colors of fall and the daydreams of winter. It is the perfect size to curl up with on the sofa or toss in the car bursting with tradition and culture when draped over a chair or couch, it will add that finishing touch to that new room design you’ve been working on.
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Sustainably and ethically made In South Africa
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- ▼Learn Something new
- This beautifully crafted throw is inspired by the elaborate and complex designs of the traditional Kuba cloth, unique to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Perpetuating the rich cultural traditions, the men grow the raa palms and then weave the leaves into the base fabric. The women then embroider surface decorations onto the fabric transforming it into various forms of textiles, such as ceremonial skirts, tribute clothes, headdresses, and basketry.
- Size: 51in x 71in / 130cm x 180cm
- Color: Cocoa / Clay
- Style: Throw / Wrap
- Materials: 100% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber with a double-face jacquard weave.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.
- ◄Care Guide
The African Kuba Cloth print is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.