Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
This heirloom-quality blanket is crafted to be well-loved for years to come. Lightweight, hypoallergenic, and machine-washable, the Basotho blanket is woven with colorfast wool that:
- Won't shrink
- Won't fade
- Won't pill
- Won't scratch
Crafted in South Africa from naturally renewable African virgin wool, it also passes strict sustainability standards and ethical practices at our mill.Your Purchase helps, 1 blanket = 30 Kids with clean water
- ▼About Your Basotho Blanket
- This authentic SeanaMarena Basotho heritage blanket has deep cultural significance to the Basotho nation. The design symbolizes fertility and growth. Its tight, thick weave is soft, warm, and repels rain and wind, just as it has been designed to do for over a century. The Basotho Heritage blanket is perfect for snuggling on the couch or lying on in the sun.
- Design: Chromatic
- Size: 61” x 65”
- Style: Throw / Wrap / Blanket
- Color: Black and cobalt with yolk over stripe
- Materials: 90% Weft 50% Merino Wool / 50% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber tight weave on a 10% Polycotton Warp.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
- ◄Care Guide
The Basotho blanket is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $49 in the United States. Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.