Fulfilled by our friends at Arteflame
The Arteflame Black Label is a unique line of grills for those who desire a more contemporary, elevated style. The Black Label is made from the same high quality materials and craftsmanship you will find in our regular line. However, instead of the regular patina that develops on the original models, they are coated with a high temperature paint that gives the Black Label its distinguished Black Finish.
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperatures changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
We know you will enjoy your new Limited Edition Black Label Grill for years to come!
The Arteflame fire pit looks like a piece of art and doubles as a fire pit. The seamlessly spun bowl is crafted from a single piece of corten steel. Corten steel is also called "weathering" steel is designed to stay outside year round. The Euro style base gives a beautiful modern look to any backyard setting.
- Large stainless steel footer makes it ideal for placement on soft surfaces
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- Can be left outside year-round
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 18" High, 70lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 32Kg)
Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
Note: Cooktops and grill grates sold separately