Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
This unique throw has been inspired by the Maasai of Kenya and Tanzania. With a timeless history steeped in tradition, these warriors of the great African savannah are recognized by the unique shape of the shield and matching symbolic headgear. The warrior is of great importance as a source of pride in the Maasai culture. To be a Maasai is to be born into one of the world’s last great warrior cultures. The cloth used to wrap around the body is called Shúkà, and the word Maasai means “the speaker of the language Maa.”
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 51” x 71” / 130cm x 180cm
- Style: Throw / Wrap
- Color: Red / Old Royal
- Materials: 100% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber with a single-faced dobby weave.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.