Fulfilled by our friends at Arteflame
The Arteflame Black Label is a unique line of grills for those who desire a more contemporary, elevated style. The Black Label is made from the same high quality materials and craftsmanship you will find in our regular line. However, instead of the regular patina that develops on the original models, they are coated with a high temperature paint that gives the Black Label its distinguished Black Finish.
Due to the extra time and nature of this process, these grills will require more care and attention than our regular grills. Exposure to extreme temperatures changes or rough handling can cause chipping or cracking which may require periodic touchups.
We know you will enjoy your new Limited Edition Black Label Grill for years to come!
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill with low round base and cooktop elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, the Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40" grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2" carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or "weathering" steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with "Classic" lines and unsurpassed functionality.
All Arteflame Classic grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and / or charcoal
- Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2" steel
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with, or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
- Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
- After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
- Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 40" Wide x 18" High, 290lbs. (102cm x 46cm, 132Kg)
- Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times.