Fulfilled by our friends at BrunnaCo
Our cool and casual Amelia Jumpsuit in beige with its relaxed style is designed for the perfect traveling or outdoor occasion; whether it’s a date to an art exhibit or a rooftop brunch gathering with close friends. This precious piece was named after one of our forever muses, Amelia Earhart, the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic ocean. Complete with a spread collar, tie waist, and front utility pockets, this chic jumpsuit offers a simple yet stylish look. Pair with strappy heels and a small satchel for a classic and feminine vibe.
- Made with GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified recycled fabric from plastic bottles waste. This fabric feels light and comfortable to wear on a daily basis. Every item made with this fabric helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste in our environment.
- Made by local sewists in Bali who recently lost their previous job in the factory due to the pandemic. It's our core vision to support our artisan communities by providing jobs and stable income through each piece that we make.
- Composition: 100% GRS-certified recycled fabric.
- Featured with 2 spacious utility pockets & 2 side pockets.
- Fabric waist belt.
- Stain-resistant recycled fabric.
- Elastic waist.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs.